Safford Brown Auto Body Repair Shops and Collision Centers Specialize in Auto Body Repair for All Makes and Models
Safford Brown Automotive Group is proud to serve the Virginia, Maryland and DC metro area since 1936. We are the largest, privately owned automotive company in the Mid Atlantic Region. We are located throughout Virginia, including Northern Virginia, and Glen Burnie, Maryland (Baltimore, MD). We are proud to represent Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, VW, Chrysler, Dodge, and Subaru for new autos and every manufacturer for used autos.
Providing our customers with unsurpassed quality and service will continue to be our number one goal. Our staff has years of experience to offer you the very best in collision repairs. Our technicians are factory trained A.S.E. and I-CAR certified professionals who take great pride in their craft to bring your vehicle back to industry standards.
With over 40 years in the automotive industry, Safford Brown is one of the most trusted names in automotive collision repair. We strictly adhere to factory specifications in all our auto body and paint repair work to ensure that the safety features, performance characteristics, and overall integrity of your vehicle are all restored to their pre-accident condition, using only the highest quality parts, and materials. Our experience and expertise can help you get back on the road as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our fully equipped collision repair shop can handle your auto body repair needs. We operate closely with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickly. The paint shop works tirelessly to match all colors and trims, yielding a factory-quality finish. From a mild fender bender to a more serious car crash, no one likes a car accident. Allow our trained auto body repair professionals to complete your automobile restoration to manufacturer-specified standards.
Having to Deal with An Accident Is Stressful Enough as It Is. We Make Your Auto Body Repair Process Easy and Convenient by Assisting You With:
- Complete auto body and paint repairs
- Towing services
- Insurance claims
- Car rental arrangement
Six Things You Should Know About Insurance Claims and Auto Body Repair:
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at a collision repair shop of your choice and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate you've received is different from another, ask the shop manager to explain what the estimate includes.
- Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company, this often leads to a better repair.
Four Reasons to Come to Safford Brown for Your Auto Body and Paint Repair:
- Safford Brown Collision Center Auto Body Repair Free Estimate:
We will inspect your vehicle for all auto body damage and provide a FREE written estimate. Then review our findings, and answer any questions you may have about the auto body repair.
- Safford Brown Collision Center Auto Body Repair Team:
All our technicians participate in on-going auto body repair training programs to keep their skill set current with the latest auto body repair industry advancements. You will not find another team of auto body repair technicians more skilled or more committed to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Safford Brown Collision Center Auto Body Repair Promise:
We promise to make your auto body repair process go as smooth as possible and to deliver the highest quality auto body repair work without compromising safety and quality, while keeping you informed throughout the process.
- Safford Brown Collision Center Auto Body Repair Guarantee:
We stand behind all the auto body and paint repair work we perform by providing a warranty on all work that we do on your vehicle.